A purchasing decision causes anxiety. To manage the fear of making a mistake, people hesitate, gathering more information – and time. Your brochure gives them exactly what they need.
Brochures can take many forms, from a simple straight-forward piece (often called a ‘take-one’), to a more elaborate multi-page glossy item. In all cases, it is just one more step on the way to a sale.
• it has to be focused, complete and up-to-date
• use it selectively with qualified prospects
• pair it up with a letter
• expect to cover the ground again in person
• use it to answer potential questions, offer testimonials or illustrate benefits
• add whatever you can to make it worth keeping